Indirect Giving Programs
By participating in these indirect giving programs, you can support the PTSA by shopping as you would usually - it's easy and so appreciated!
King Sooper's Gift Cards money back to Steck program
Yields 5% of all purchases listed below, please participate!
This program includes groceries, gas, alcohol, prescriptions, lift tickets, sports tickets, lottery tickets, etc….and you still get all Soopers loyalty card discounts, gas discounts, and loyalty points! Bear Creek Elementary in Boulder got $34,000 last year from King Soopers. We can surpass that if every Steck parent uses a Steck-King Soopers Card to pay for all their gas, alcohol, & groceries. Here’s how:
- Get a re-loadable Steck-King Soopers Card
- Get a card from your room parent or Chrissi Brescoll (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- All Steck-King Soopers Cards come pre-loaded with $2.50 on it, and they’re already registered to Steck.
- Load money onto your Steck-King Soopers Card
- Load money onto your card at King Soopers using your credit card, debit card, or cash…as much as you want, as often as you want!
- Just ask your grocery check-out person (or the attendant at self-checkout) to add money to the card before scanning your groceries. It takes less than 30 seconds.
- Other King Soopers employees can load $$ onto your card too: customer service desk, gas station attendants, liquor store check-out, etc.
- You can reload your card each time you shop, or you can load a lot of money, so you don’t have to reload every time. It’s up to you!
- Use your card to pay for your ALL your King Soopers purchases
- Use your Steck-King Soopers Card to pay for everything you buy at King Soopers, including gas, alcohol, prescriptions, lift tickets, sporting event tickets, lottery tickets, groceries, and Steck will get 5% of all you spend.
- The Steck-King Soopers Card does NOT affect your Soopers loyalty card and points. You still get all the in-store discounts and gas discounts by entering your phone number (or scanning your Soopers loyalty card).
- Use your gift card when you’re out-of-town
- Use your Steck-King Sooper Cards nationwide at any King Soopers, City Market, Kroger, Harris Teeter, Ralphs, and a dozen other stores owned by Kroger. See backside of card for complete list.
- Give Steck-King Soopers Cards for grandparents and other family members to use. So long as they shop at a Kroger-affiliated store, Steck will get 5% of all their purchases.